The Jones Family

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Jumping on the bandwagon!!

Ok I had a couple of people ask me where my christmas decoration pictures were, since alot of people had already shared theres. S I took a couple, I just don't think that they do it justice!!! Thanks again Janet!!!!



The village on top of the fireplace...think this one is my favorite!!!



There was no more room on the fireplace so we had to improvise!


Even on the outside!! A lighted wreath to match...can't tell but mom made the bow and its so pretty!



Our Christmas Tree!

5 comments:

Britttany said...

oh my gosh i love your village too! (it def tops ours)!! your place looks great, can't wait to see it this weekend.

Miller Family said...

I'm SOOOO jealous! I can't believe you have all your decorations up. They look beautiful! I especially love the mantel on your fireplace. So cute!!

Monroe Family said...

Love your christmas decorations!! Can't wait to see them tonight.

Anonymous said...

The decor looks pretty, such a fun time of year!

Anonymous said...

i think when God made you he was like "lets make brianne be able to do everything perfect!" sure seems like it... ;) your house looks awesome!