The Jones Family

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving




The year has turned its circle,
The seasons come and go.
The harvest all is gathered in
And chilly north winds blow.
Orchards have shared their treasures,
The fields, their yellow grain,
So open wide the doorway -
Thanksgiving comes again!



Thanksgiving Day- Anonymous
Thanksgiving Day will soon be here
It comes around but once a year
If I could only have my way,
We'd have Thanksgiving every day.


I just wanted to tell everybody Happy Thanks giving!! I hope everybody has a great day with lots of yummy food!! Im going to start my baking early..today!! Im going to make a cake (Iknow not pie, but Tarwaters prefer cake!) and Im making a peanut parfait, pumpkin muffins and then tomorrow the real cooking and baking start, its just a warm up today!! Eat lots of food and have lots of fun! Love you all,
Happy Thanksgiving!!!

2 comments:

Britttany said...

cute pics and believe me i plan on eating as much as i can hold down these days!

Monroe Family said...

I love Thanksgiving!! I think I love the day after Thanksgiving even more!!