The Jones Family

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Holiday Boutiques!!


I love the Holidays, bc of Family and Thanksgiving, no work, Christmas Lights and Christmas baking and who can forget Christmas shopping!!! I love shopping, especially for presents for other people!! Its my favorite thing!! So this weekend I went to this Holiday Boutique called the Kandy Kane Castle boutique!! I love shopping at boutiques! There are so many coming up, I plan on hitting all of them!! Whos with me!?!! I bought the cutest wall hanging tile and could have spent alot more but I have alot more boutiques to hit and alot of days before Christmas!
Kandy Kane Castle is going on again this weekend, THursday, Friday, and Saturday. Its in East Mesa! The next one that I am really excited about is the Holiday Magic Boutique! It is November 30th and December 2nd in Gilbert!! They have everything!! Then there is the Briar Patch Marketplace, they move there location everytime, there next one is in Scottsdale right after Thanksgiving, but Ill be going to The one at Mesquite High school on December 8! Plus we can't forget Rustic Hutch, its always there, but they brought out there Christmas stuff!! Its one of my favorites, I want one of everything!! Im going to love shopping for gifts this year!!!

9 comments:

Nikki Tarwater said...

Hey Anne.. yeah your the first one I wrote back to.. I hope I do it right haha.. I miss you too! We all need to go out to dinner sometime!

Britttany said...

I want to come, FUN! Do you know of any good baby boutiques as well? Although holiday boutiques are the best, they always have the cutest stuff!

Monroe Family said...

I love christmas and shopping for christmas!!

Tarwater Family said...

Okay Brianne, when's your Baby coming, You and Brit have a way of doing things at the same time?

Britttany said...

brigette is so right, we buy cars together, get engaged together then married, so i'm sure you will announce you are at our next at our monthly monroe family dinner.

Erin Tarwater said...

Hey!!! I miss you!!

Anonymous said...

Do you know how I would find out what boutiques are coming up this year?? I have purses and one-of-a-kind jewelry that I can't wait to share with people. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Would you know how I can find out what holiday boutiques are happening this year? I have some great purses and one-of-a-kind jewelry I can't wait to share with people! Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

Didn't mean to post twice...