The Jones Family

Friday, November 2, 2007

TATE!!!!!







Tate and Linny came over Friday morning to hang out with Erin, Ryan and I! We had so much fun! Ryan shared all his toys and us girls talked. Then Tate and I went on a walk and he found lots of fun rocks, which he loves and saw a puppy!! It was so much fun! Then Tate and I jumped on the tramp, I did most of the jumping and Tate just laughed!! It was a fun Friday morning and Tate is so cute with his haircut I just had to blog about him!! Thanks Linny for bringing him over!!

6 comments:

Erin Tarwater said...

wow, how photogenic I am!

Miller Family said...

He is SOOO Cute!!

Britttany said...

it wasn't a perfect day, because i wasn't there, thank you very much. hahah. tate is really cute with his haircut.

Monroe Family said...

Don't worry Erin, I don't look much better! It was a fun day though! Thanks to all of you for humoring me and letting me order pizza at 1045 am!!

Monroe Family said...

YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED! see my blog for details on what to do next!

Coartney Wright said...

so i know you have probably been tagged like 8 times but there are only so many people on my list i can tag! you TAG your it (if you want to be)