The Jones Family

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Tradition Dinner











So once a month on Friday sometimes Saturday all the "Monroes" get together and have dinner. THe point of it is to get together see everyone and try something new. The get together is self explanitory but the try something new is every month a different person gets to pick and it has to be a resturant that nobody (or maybe 1 person) has been too, thus something new! WEll this month is was Ryans turn to pick...everybody is trying to save there pennies so we can buy Christmas gifts....so we had BYOD (bring your own dinner!) at my house this month! It was so much fun!! We all ate KFC, yes it wasnt something new, then we had a Christmas thought (thanks mom!) then we played DVD clue, I won!!! (thanks Ryan!) then we played Killer bunnies...yay Linny!!! It was a good time!!! Yes even though technically Erin and Jeramy aren't Monroes they were for that evening! They came with the house!!! Plus it was fun having them there but they ditched out early so they could go to a play!! Thanks everybody Tradition dinner was fun as usual...heres some fun pics of it. (yes mainly of Tate, but hes so cute!!!)

8 comments:

Monroe Family said...

I love tradition dinners!! Thanks Brianne for being such an awesome hostess. I have so much fun going to your house.

Britttany said...

yes it was so fun and tate is so cute. good pick on kfc ryan. and brianne you got lucky on clue, you won't be so lucky next time.

Tarwater Family said...

Hey I love Tate's outfit. What can I say I am a Tigger lover. So Brianne any news yet lol!

Tina said...

It sounds like you guys had a fun time! And as always, Tate is adorable!

Monroe Family said...

by the way...that's koolaid not lipstick on tate's lips...bob wanted me to clarify :)

Miller Family said...

What a fun tradition! You guys are the cutest family!

Anonymous said...

How fun to be able to do that with your family! Since we have lived so far away, we dont get to do that much, and I am jealous you have your family so close!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE how you go out of your way to SPELL out who WAS THERE....but yet you casually FORGET to mention who wasn't!!! You probably didn't even remember I wasn't there! You guys are ALWAYS having these little events with out me! I am a monroe too DAMNIT!!