The Jones Family

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Oh crap I've been tagged!

Coartney and Lindsay both tagged me...thanks girls!!!!

If you want to see the rules go to one of their blogs!!!!

1. Although HGTV is good...its not as good as The Food Network. I love love love watching the food network. Shows like Throw down with Bobby Flay and Ace of Cakes and Unwrapped. So much fun and yummy!!!!!

2. Im obsessed with the color purple! Ask anyone who was at my wedding!!! I can't get enough its been my favorite color since I was a little girl and my grandma used to make me purple cakes!!!

3. Brittany has a hammer toe...I have one leg 1/2 inch shorter than the other so yes I am limping but I can't help it!

4. When I go out to eat at resturants I don't like it when they put lemon in my water...gross!

5. A few years ago I rolled my moms jeep and to this day I hate turning in big cars because I think that I am going to roll over. My husband trys to help me get over this by riding in his van...it only makes it worse!!!. I think Ill stick to my little car!

6. I can't just sit on Sundays...its such a traditon for me to bake desserts that I can't sit too long bc I need to be in the kitchen baking something!!!!

There is not 6 people for me left to tag...so Im tagging 3 Karina, Jackie, and Granny!!

10 comments:

Pallets and Pearls said...

Dangit..I was going to tag you too! Just pretend I did before you posted it :)

Pallets and Pearls said...

That's funny...I hate when they put lemons in my water too! I always put mine in Nick's! :)

Britttany said...

i knew all of these about you, i don't think you can stump me with something i didn't know about you.

Erin Tarwater said...

what the heck is a hammer toe? Lemon water is yummy. I just try not to think about the fact that they touch it. Yuck.

Erin Tarwater said...

and who/what is crescenet?

Anonymous said...

to crescenet, im not intrested in your internet provider please don't leave anymore comments about it. Thanks

Monroe Family said...

I knew all of those things about you Brianne!!

Anonymous said...

oh no! I guess I have no secrets that nobody knows!!! I guess Im no fun to tag!

Coartney Wright said...

i love learning these new things about people, and to know i have known you like all my life!! lemon water... yum! i dont blame you on the big car thing!! scray.

Britttany said...

new post please