The Jones Family

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

26 going on 12


So every Sunday after a birthday, we celebrate it at my grandmas house. The persons whose birthday it is gets to pick what they want for dessert. So last Tuesday was Ryans birthday so he got to choose what he wanted for Sunday dessert. He didn't totally choose the cake I made him. I just know his favorite things is candy and cake. So I put the 2 of them together and this is what he got! A Candyland Cake!!! Brittany said he was 26 going on 12!! I thought it was pretty cute though!!!

7 comments:

Monroe Family said...

Brianne, I love it!! So cute. You are seriously one of the most creative people I know.

Coartney Wright said...

so fun, you are so creative!! happy late birthday ryan!!

Britttany said...

haha, i so funny! j/k. anyways i wouldn't even know how to attempt a cake like this... great work, it looked and tasted yummy!

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a talent! That is so cute!!

Terisetta said...

very cute, ryan and the cake!

Pallets and Pearls said...

Happy Late Birthday Ryan!! Brianne that is the cutest cake ever! Your kids are going to love having a mom that can cook and make fun things. Will you teach me? :)

Miller Family said...

Brianne, you are such a creative wife! Love the cake!!