The Jones Family

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

2 days to go!

So im all packed and ready to go with my new cute luggage!! 2 days to go till my due date so hopefully soon!! (still no contractions :( )
So we are practically done with the nursery I thought it turned out so cute! Brittany helped pick out the paper and Ryan put the letters togehter, they turned out so cute! Thanks guys!

His room theme is stars! If you couldn't tell!

I love his bedding, Ryan picked it out...its perfect!! I wish the pictures did it justice bc with the painting and the bedding and the letters it turned out so cute!



7 comments:

Halima said...

Looks like everything is ready, except for your baby boy!

Ben and Jenn said...

Sounds like you are ready to go! Cameron's room looks adorable! I hope that everything goes well. Are you scheduled to go in for a c-section?

Lindsey Vance Parry said...

It looks so cute, you guys did a good job!! Hope your feeling good, your almost there!

Erin Tarwater said...

everything looks so cute, you did a great job with the room. Good luck with everything...call or text me when it all goes down so that I can come visit you!!

Monroe Family said...

I love cameron's room....super cute. I can't wait to kiss him!

Britttany said...

i love it! it turned out great. now you better have gone walking and did your up down's to get baby cameron out this weekend!!!

Pallets and Pearls said...

What a cute room! I love the stars!!