The Jones Family

Monday, September 15, 2008

Baby Shower!

My mom, my step-mom, my sister and sister-in-law and some of my aunts threw me the cutest baby shower! I had a good time and got so many cute things I had to post pictures of some of them! I wish I could post pics of everything but that would be a really long post!!! Thank everybody for coming and spending this special day with me! Thank you everybody for throwing me a great and wonderful shower!

Diaper cake that mom and Brittany supplied the stuff and Deann put together! Thanks guys I love it!


The cutest luggage set in the world the my mom gave me! I love that its purple, I can't wait to use them!!

My step-mom Sylvia and Dad gave me the cutest Stroller and car seat! Thank you Sylvia and for having the shower at your house!
The pretty arrangement Deann made and the food table!
The baby shower cake! Was so cute!!!

All the girls! Lindsay, Macie, Erin, me, Britt, and Nikki!


Thanks again everybody, I have the best family in the world! You all made it such a special day!

4 comments:

Britttany said...

it was fun... and you are so cute pregnant.

Jodi said...

Sorry I wasn't able to come to your shower. But i did send a gift with brittany so hopefully you got it!! So where does your mom get the matching luggage. It is sooo cute. I saw britts too! way cool. . . let me know where??

Halima said...

I am so sad I missed it, I had to work! You look beautiful pregnant!

Lindsey Vance Parry said...

Your luggage is so cute! I wish I could've come, dang babies had to come early :( Can't wait to see your little boy!!