The Jones Family

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Ryan!






Today is Ryans 26th birthday! ( I had to remind him he is now officially getting into his late 20s! Only because he reminds me all the time that Im sooo much older then him!) I just wanted to tell him 26 reasons why Im glad he is in my life!


26. He's Kind


25. He provides for me (and our family!)


24. He's smart


23. He plays killer guitar hero!


22. He's unselfish


21. He's a good cook


20. He would do anything for me (no matter what it is!)


19. He's the father of our son, soon to be here!


18. He has a good job, that hes good at


17. He has put up with my pregnancy hormones like a champ!


16. He loves my family


15. He enjoys being around children


14. He thinks my niece and nephews are the cutest! (they are!)


13. He is helpful around the house


12. He is good with money and finances


11. He kills crickets for me


10. He thinks Im beautiful (even when Im not wearing makeup!)


9. He is hard working


8. He smells good


7. He changes the oil in my car and rotates my tires


6. He's a kid at heart


5. He is funny


4. He is a good friend


3. A great brother


2. A wonderful son


1. And the most fantastic husband!








I love you Ryan, im so glad and lucky to have you! I hope your birthday is great and that you have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

Terisetta said...

Happy Birthday Ryan.. we will see you Thurs. to sing to you.. Love You.

Monroe Family said...

Ryan...Happy Bday. I'm glad we got to see you on your birthday. Keep checking the mail for your present:)

Britttany said...

happy late 20 birthday to ryan. yes we all need to give him a hard time.

and on that note, you make the rest of us look bad with your 26 reason posts... GEEZE!

The Jones Family said...

Thanks everyone for giving me a surprise party at Joes BBQ. It definately was the first real surprise party I had ever and I love Brianne for doing everything to get everyone there and for everyone coming.

Thanks for all my presents too! I cant wait to use everything I got. I love you all very much :)