The Jones Family

Friday, December 14, 2007

Christmas Bunco!




Instead of a summary of bunco I am writing the
12 days of Christmas Bunco! (sing it to the tune of the regular 12 days of Christmas!)
ON the twelth day of Christmas Bunco....
12 bunco players
11 girls a eatin
10 scoops of dirt cake
9 dice a rollin
8 cups of cocoa
7 gifts were won
6 candy canes
5 SINGLE LADYS!!
4 pregnant chicks
3 exta guests
2 laughing lindsays
and a grandma of Tate in pink!
(ok that one was stretching with the song!)
Thanks for coming everybody I had a lot of fun playing and hosting!

9 comments:

Monroe Family said...

Love it! Love it! You made me laugh out loud!!! You are very clever. And I loved Bunko....probably the best one so far...if only I would have won something (hehe). Maybe next time.

Coartney Wright said...

you are so funny & very clever! so did ryan have his house decorated like that or did you do it when you guys got married? if he did, go boy! but i am thinking you did and if so you do a great job!!

The Jones Family said...

Thanks Coartney! I did it, he had nothing when I moved it! Im still working on it, its going slow! Next time Linny, were both going to win!

Britttany said...

not only was bunco killer, so was that clever song... haha. highlight of my boring work day, in fact it stuck in my head not... 4 pregnant ladies! haha. how ironic, b/c yesterday was the 12 day until christmas... anyways bunco was a blast, i feel sorry for the person who has to follow that! good luck.

Britttany said...

oh by the way, sorry to all of you lossers, but i actually won the most buncos and already hung my christmas countdown on my wall... LOVE IT!

Erin Tarwater said...

What a special Christmas Bunco that was. It was the best way that I could have spent my last night living with you! Great job, I miss you!!

The Jones Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Jones Family said...

Thanks guys! Erin I miss living with you guys too! We also missed you the gingerbread house party!

the cummard family said...

Happy New Year!