The Jones Family

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Gingerbread Houses!

So on Tuesday all the Monroes plus a few friends got together to make gingerbread houses!! We had so much fun! All the houses turned out sooo cute, ok some better than others! Braden's friend Jeremy came and built a ski lodge, we all decided he is not allowed to come next year!
(I want to live here!)
SO this year Lindsay made a kit...I think thats how Im going to do it next year, I like the decorating part..not so much the building part!

Ryans...his reminded me of Merlins home in Sword in the stone!

Ha Braden won for most frosting used!

Everyone said mine looked like a space ship...I don't think so maybe more like an adobe house! I had the best fence! I liked Britts, she usually goes all out but she wasn't feeling that great this year.


Last but certainly not least, Bobs, he won for getting done the quickest! SO much fun guys...Im going to win next year!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! They look good, gingerbread houses are hard to make!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you are already banning me from next year Brianne. That's not what the Christmas spirit is about. It's about being with people you like.

I can't help it that I'm the best. I shouldn't be punished for it.

Monroe Family said...

you need a new post!!