The Jones Family

Friday, September 28, 2007

Elinor


:: E L I N O R ::
You are Elinor Dashwood of Sense & Sensibility! You are practical, circumspect, and discreet. Though you are tremendously sensible and allow your head to rule, you have a deep, emotional side that few people often see.



I took the quiz wrong last time, so now it is official: I am Elinor. I think it fits me, what do you think? You should take the quiz too! Just go to the link at the bottom of the picture.

p.s. Brittany, will you please post a new blog?

4 comments:

Britttany said...

uuumm...i i did like 2 hours ago... hello! i can't believe you haven't commented on it yet... what are you waiting for?

how the cinnamon rolls baking going so far? can you bring me one 2nite?... I will pay for it. That sounds sooooo goood.

Britttany said...

check out what i did to granny's blog... i wanted you to have it, but since you just got a new page, i gave it to granny. if you like it, i can give it to you.

Tina said...

Hey! I was the same person as you! Never seen the movie, I guess I'll have to rent it someday!

HappyHadges said...

Bri...

How did you do your new title? My blog desperately needs an update!