The Jones Family

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Fountain Hills


So most of you know that I work at Safeway, on October 8th it will be 8 years! Good Gosh thats a long time!!! Well those who know me, know how much I love the store that I work at and the people I work with. I've always worked the night shift, and I loved it! Until I met Ryan. He works so early, hes up by 5:50, which also means he is in bed early. On my third late night in a row I walked in and he was almost asleep. I hated that just when Im getting home hes going to bed, I feel like I never got to see him. So an oppurtunity to better my schedule came up. Id get to work 40 hours (finally!!) and all the shifts are from 8 to 4 or 9 to 5! Im so excited! They approved my transfer and I start October 8th, right after Newport Vacation is over! SO on my 8 year mark I have to start all over...how sad. I will miss Pat, Andrew, Ellen, and all my customers Iv'e had for the past few years. Im excited about the move to Fountain Hills! It only takes me about 10 minutes longer to get to work because its all freeway, so thats not to bad. Hopefully I'll enjoy the people I work with just as much! That was the only reason I was being hesitant about leaving is because I'll miss everyone so much, but Im excited about always getting off early!! (5 is early to me!!!) So wish me luck!!!

4 comments:

Britttany said...

good luck, you will do great! and you will love your new co-workers, and they will love you too of course.

p.s. thanks for reminding me that i can't go to newport! thanks alot! hahah.

Monroe Family said...

You'll do awesome whereever you are!

Anonymous said...

That's exciting! How sad to never see your hubby, the change will be worth it!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your transfer! I know you didnt like working the closing like that all the time! Good luck at the fountain hills store! Im sure you will get along great with your new co-workers! Isnt ur new store the one with the panda express in it?