The Jones Family

Friday, October 5, 2007

Fun in the Sun!

Fun In the SUn!


Knotts Scary Farm!


Go Mom!








Laying out
At Knotts Berry Farm




Abbi and RYan!













Cute girls!!!!








Ok I know Britt and Granny have already posted pics from New Port...but thats all I have to post about for the week so I am going to also!!! IT was a fun trip, the swap meet...I got lots of cute stuff and hanging on the beach (so relaxing!) riding down the board walk on beach cruisers and rollerblades..so much fun!! Stopping for frozen yogurt! THe games, the food, the laughing...was a great time! Knotts Scary Farm was the best! That scary guy in the beginning who I thought was Ryan and he was breathing on my neck!!! I could still smack Britt and Ryan for not telling me he was there!

5 comments:

Erin Tarwater said...

haha thats the creepiest, when they just quietly follow you around...

Monroe Family said...

Looks like you had fun! I love the beach!

Tina said...

Love the beach pictures! I'm so jealous! Mostly because your wearing sweatshirts! How nice would it be if the weather here would allow for sweatshirts! haha..

Britttany said...

i couldn't warn you about that guy, b/c i didn't he was there either, until it was too late, besides it's funnier if your scared... that was the funnest trip to date.

Monroe Family said...

ok time for a new post.