The Jones Family

Monday, October 11, 2010

My little boy turns two!!!

Today is Camerons 2nd Birthday! Can't believe its been 2 years since he was born! He is so specail to us and we feel so blessed to have him in our lives! He is getting to be so big and stubborn he wants to do everything himself! He can say quite a few words and sentences. My favorite are bye see ya later, lovey where are you (thats his blanket!) I love you, and Yay Lincoln! He climbs on everything! And loves to run away from you, mostly towards the street. He loves playing with kids, but I think Lincoln might be his favorite with Macie and Tate being a close second! Last Sunday Him and Licoln were playing outside and Tate and Macie showed up and he wouldn't leave them alone until he had there shoes on and they were playing outside with him! He loves anything dessert and I think would rather eat that all day then regular food! HIs favorite cartoon is curious George and his favorite movie are the Toy Storys. He loves animals (must have got that from Ryan!) He loves his mommy and daddy! We love our little blue eyed boy! Here are some pictures from birth to 2! In this picture Lincoln was exactly 10 pounds and 3 months older than Cameron and already best friends!
Cutest Santa ever!


Look at all that brown hair!


Love the dimples!




Happy Birthday Cameron, we love you so much!!!!

3 comments:

Monroe Family said...

OH my goodness, love that sweet smile & beautiful eyes! Happy Birthday Cameron! We love you!

Britttany said...

I guess you only post on birthdays! LOL!
Anyways the time has gone by fast! I love this little boy as well. That picture of Cameron and Lincoln cracks me up... I can't believe how much they have changed!

Terisetta said...

My how fast he has grown.. and so cute.. love that little boy