The Jones Family

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Im it!

Teesha tagged me like a week ago and I'm just getting to it...sorry Teesha!

I love

My husband and son
My family
Fudgy brownies
Decorating my house for the holidays
Reading books multiple times, just in case I missed something
planning partys
watching reruns of Friends

to do before I die

I'd like to go back to college
Visit New England
Visit at least 10 more temples
Have a Tarwater reunion with the whole family!
Go to DisneyWorld and Harry Potter Land

Things I often say

No! (to Cameron!)
Thank you for calling Safeway Pharmacy
I love you
Cameron No! (ha I say it alot!)

books I've recently read

Janettes Okes collection-12 books
The Last Song by Nicholas spark

Songs to hit repeat

Anything by Kelly Clarkson
Sugarlands Why don't you stay
Whitney Houstons Heartbreak Hotel
Free by Zac Brown band

I tag Heather, Brittany and Lindsay Parry!!
Fun Teesha!

1 comment:

Terisetta said...

You are beautiful Anne Cakes. I love you