The Jones Family

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Fevers are no fun!

The past 4 days Cameron has a fever. We took him to the doctor, he said he either has the flu or a virus...well thanks for narrowing that down for us! He has been whinny and not sleeping! No fun, I think last night he woke up every hour! Yay for us! Last night I decided when I was a kid and I was sick I like popsicles. So we gave Cameron his first firecracker popsicle! He loved it! I think it may have even helped him a feel a little better! (well for like and hour!) Poor little guy...hope he starts feeling better soon.
This is his...oh no the popsicles gone!

4 comments:

Pallets and Pearls said...

Poor little guy :( Hallie had a fever for 4 days a few months ago but no other symptoms and then it just went away, but it was no fun. I hope he gets better soon!

Terisetta said...

The last picture was so sad.. Amz would have given him another one!

Monroe Family said...

I'm glad he is feeling better..poor little guy!

Pallets and Pearls said...

Thanks for your advice about Zack sleeping. I think I might have to try that because he is so tired all day from not getting enough sleep. That is going to be hard though to just let him cry :(