The Jones Family

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Oh no they've got the swine...that's for you Britt!

Last week Ryan and Cameron had the swine flu. Not fun!!! They were sick for about 6 days, but both of them are fine now...thank goodness. Cameron and I went out to Moms house last Sunday for conference with all the other kids. Luckily nobody else got it, I guess Cameron must have kept his germs to himself. (even though Cameron and Lincoln like to share sippy cups!) I took them to urgent care on Monday and he gave us the good news. They made Ryan wear a mask! Oh no!! Working in a pharmacy I can definetly tell you that this week alone we probably dispenced 20 presciptions of Tamiflu (the drug they are giving for the flu). Everybody has it!!! I am so thankful that Cameron and Ryan are better and that I never got it!!! I asked my friend Pat that I work with (hes the pharmacist) why do you think I never got the flu with Ryan sick and Cameron coughing and sneezing all over the place. He said, well I think someone out there knows that somebody has to take care of the sick, not everybody can be sick at once. It was very profound and very true! God knew that I needed to be well to take care of my two sick boys!

No comments: