The Jones Family

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Camerons first birthday party was so much fun!! Thank you for everybody who helped and came! Thank you especially to my dad and Sylvia for all the fun Elmo decorations and the yummy food! Cameron loved it!! Camerons birthday cake to share!

All the cute Elmo decorations!

The fun little party favors all the kids got to take home!


Camerons cookie monster cake he got to mess up!

The fun ballon my dad and Sylvia found!

Blowing out candles!

Horray!

Must be some good cake!




What a fun party! Thanks everyone for coming!!! Can't believe my baby is one!!!

5 comments:

Monroe Family said...

What a fun party Cam...& what a cute birthday boy you were!!

Miller Family said...

Adorable pictures!! Glad you guys had a fun party!! Can't believe how fast they grow!

Pallets and Pearls said...

What a cute party! And I love the cookie monster cake. So cute! He is such a cute little boy, who is growing up way too fast..

Britttany said...

What a fun party! I loved it. Everything was perfect. Cam was a adorable.

Lindsey Vance Parry said...

OMG I love his cookie monster cake!! To cute