The Jones Family

Sunday, October 11, 2009

My Little Baby is 1!!!!








Today Cameron is ONE!!!! My little baby was born one year ago today! He is such a sweet smart little baby. Ryan and I were talking last night that he is (most of the time!) such a good listener. He has 5 teeth, he can say a few words. He can say ya, nono, dada, mama, and I swear the other day he said Elmo!! Maybe it was just me, but thats what it sounded like. His favorite thing though is to shake his head no! He is getting sooo good at walking! He does it everywhere he goes, he still falls alot, he always has lots of bumps on his cute little face.He is always scowling, I tell Ryan he must get that from him! He loves to imitate everything you do! Ryan was whistling, so of course Cameron has to try. We were shopping the other day and I picked up a ghost and made a ghost sound and Cameron tried to copy me! He loves to play in all the cubbards while you are cooking dinner. He has to pull all the pans out! Its cute but always makes for a extra cleanup! He is so sweet and we love him so much. His 1 year Doctor appt is tomorrow so I will put his stats down next time. We had his birthday part planned for last Friday, but since he was sick we had to move it till next week so I'll post pictures of that too! 1 year ago today we were blessed with the most wonderful child and we are so thankful to have him as our baby. We love you Cameron!!

3 comments:

Monroe Family said...

Cameron we are so glad you joined our family a year ago... We love you so much cutie!!

Heather and James said...

I'll tell James you said Happy Birthday, thanks! He thinks he's getting old too! :)

Britttany said...

he is a great listener. i noticed that the other day when i watched him... and linc wouldn't listen to one word i said. he is such a sweet little boy, i feel blessed to be his auntie.