The Jones Family

Friday, September 11, 2009

11 months down....1 to go!


Today Cameron is 11 months old! I can't believe my baby is almost 1 years old!!! He is getting so big. The last couple of days hes been trying to walk like crazy. I think the most he has done is like 8 steps and then he falls. Its so cute seeing him trying to learn!! He can say 4 words now. MaMa, Dada, ah oh, and nononono.....so cute! He went from having zero teeth at 10 and 1/2 months to having practically 3 (you can see them in the pic if you look closely!) with the top 2 looking about ready! His favorite things are mommy, daddy, lovey (his blankie) and sharing food with whoever is the closest! What a cute little boy we have! We love him soooo much!

3 comments:

Britttany said...

He is so cute... I was so shocked to see that little boy taking steps like crazy today! And also you were wrong cameron can say 5 words you forgot about yeah "yes".

Monroe Family said...

He is soo cute!! I love that little boy! I'm sad I didn't get to see him walk....Bring him by this week so I can see him!

Lindsey Vance Parry said...

He is getting so big, such a cutie!! We call the babies little blankies thier softy's :)