The Jones Family

Friday, August 28, 2009

Summer Days

Cameron has had some really fun days this summer!
Here he is swinging at Grannys! (Ryan is pushing Riley in the background!) Swinging with my cousins Brock and Riley!
Ryan teasing Cameron! Cameron Loved it!
My cute boys!



We had another fun Summer day going to the zoo with Aunt Lindsay and Tate and Macie!
It was so cute watching Tate run back and forth thru the water he'd yell everytime! Ha so cute!
Cameron crawling in the little river they had at the swim pad at the zoo...It was pretty warm I think that half the people in the zoo were at the swim pad!
Trying to escape maybe?!


On a side note Cameron is finally getting teeth...he has one with the top of a second one! Finally some teeth! I tried taking a picture but of course he wouldn't let me! Next time!!!!

3 comments:

Monroe Family said...

Cute pics! That was super fun at the zoo! Thanks for inviting us.

Lindsey Vance Parry said...

He is so stinkin cute, I need to go visit the new splash pad at the zoo, it looks awesome!

Britttany said...

so fun... i can't wait to take linc now. cute pics of everyone.