The Jones Family

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Ryan!

Today is my sweet husbands 27th birthday!!! I decided to tell him 27 reasons why I love him!
27. Your so sweet
26. Your so handy with tools
25. You just painted me a whole new house
24. I think you could fix just about anything
23. you let me be emotional when I need too
22. You love MFY as much as I do!
21. You change the oil in my car when its due
20. you rotate my tires
19. You have a sense of humor
18. You cook me dinner when I work late
17. you love my family as much as I do
16. You would do anything for me and Cameron
15. YOu love spending time with me
14. You do the laundry
13. You switched to 1% milk for me!
12. You take care of Cameron everday!
11. Your not showy
10. Your so cute!
9. You trust me to cut your hair
8. Your trying to make a better life for us
7. You play with Cameron non stop, even when I get tired out!
6. Cameron loves his DaDa
5. You have the prettiest eyes!
4. You stand up for me
3. Your honest
2. Your trustworthy
1. You love Cameron and I so much

Happy Birthday Ryan!!!!

Love You,
Brianne

4 comments:

Lindsey Vance Parry said...

Your so sweet! Happy Birthday Ryan!!!!

Monroe Family said...

Happy Bday Ryan!

Terisetta said...

We are happy your are apart of our family Ryan.. we love you. See you tonight to party!

Britttany said...

What a sweet post... I'm reading this late, but already said Happy Birthday to Ryan!