The Jones Family

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Cameron having toooo much fun!

On Friday we went to the Phoenix Childrens Museum (thanks Britt and Chad for running all over to get the free tickets!) We went with The Kellys and The Meyers minus Caitlyn. We had so much fun watching the kids play. (and ryan playing too!) We can't wait to go back!Camerons favorite thing was the noodle forest! Ryan wishful thinking?!

The gang minus me and Britt...we were taking the pics!
Wednesday was my nephew Tates 3rd birthday! I had to work but Ryan sad it was super fun! I know this pic is kindof blurry but I thought it was so cute I had to use it!

Cameron wants to drive already...oh no!

WHat a fun week for Cameron!!!

3 comments:

Monroe Family said...

I am glad Cameron had fun at the museum and the party! I love the picture of the boys and their dads. Too cute.

Britttany said...

that pic of mom kissing cam is way cute! i love it.

Lindsey Vance Parry said...

He is way to cute!!! That museum looks so fun, I want to take my kids!