The Jones Family

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Happy Anniversary Ryan!!!

Today Ryan and I have been married for 2 years! Its been super fun and super fast! I just wanted to tell Ryan how much I love him and am glad that I have him in my life! Happy Anniversary Ryan!


Here are some pictures of Firsts.....

Macies first birthday party! So cute with the cake!
A fun crown cake I made for Macie!


Cameron playing with a uncle chad!


The whole gang playing witht the cows at Macies party!



Cameron and Tate playing with Ryan!



Camerons first time swimming!! He liked it...alot more then he liked the ocean!


So we have this Baby Einstein Sauce that Cameron loves...the other day he got underneath it for the first time! It was so cute I had to run and take a picture! He played under it for awhile until he realized he was stuck! Ha then he cried bc he couldn't get out!

3 comments:

Britttany said...

2 years already... goodness it went fast for me... hopefully it did for you! j/k. cute pics of cameron under the saucer... i love it!

Monroe Family said...

Love the pics of Cameron swimming! Too cute!

Lindsey Vance Parry said...

Well Happy Anniversary!!! Cameron is so cute, I can't believe how much he looks like Derek, it's crazy!