The Jones Family

Monday, May 11, 2009

7 months!


Today Cameron is 7 months old. I decided he looks so grown up without his helmet. Hes getting to be so big! I love his sweet personality and the way he licks your cheek when you ask for kisses and the way he gets so excited to see me after I get home from work! He is so special to Ryan and I and we are so lucky to have him! He is starting to scoot everywhere, he is starting the knee rocking but hes not quite there, but we have a feeling it'll be soon!
On a totally seperate note, Ryan gave me the most beautiful Mother's Day gift! He took the birth announcement of Cameron, the one where I am kissing his head and blew it up and framed it in a beautiful frame and hung it on the wall! Thanks Ryan, I love it!

6 comments:

Britttany said...

I can't believe Cam is already 7 months old! Those are really sweet, sweet pics.

Pallets and Pearls said...

His spikey hair is so cute! What a little pumpkin, I just want to kiss his little cheeks!!

Monroe Family said...

I love his spikey hair! Yay he's getting hair back! Can't wait to see his cute face soon!

Lindsey Vance Parry said...

He does look so grown up, it goes to fast!

Erin Tarwater said...

He looks like a little man! I love his crystally eyes....too cute!

sheri said...

he is so cute!! OMG!