The Jones Family

Friday, May 1, 2009

Celebrity Siting?!

So Cameron and I were shopping at Target a few hours ago and I see a whole entourage of people...thought it was kind of weird, but oh well, so I kept on shopping. A few store employees walked by and the one says to the other...I want to see if I can get closer. Again...weird. So I look over to the group of people and Wynonna Judd (yes the country singer!) was in the middle of a entourage of people! (ok if it wasn't her then it was her twin..and plus she had a group of people with her...doesn't that scream Celebrity!!) Its my first celebrity siting!!! Well I finished my shopping and went to check out...she was up front checking out! They opened her own line for her (of course...I would too!) I finished up and went outside and I called Brittany and she says to me...why didn't you take her picture. DOH!!! I was just excited that I saw her! Shes just as pretty in person, even if she wore sunglasses the whole time! And yes her hair really is that red! SO my question is...why is Wynonna Judd shopping in an east Mesa Target!!!?!?



1 comment:

Erin Tarwater said...

Good question...very cool, I have only seen Regis Fieldman...lame