The Jones Family

Friday, February 27, 2009

My Own Version!

So I have been seeing this post on a few peoples blogs...its called pay it forward. It says the first 3 people to leave a comment will get something from the person, something handmade. Well since Im not that crafty I didn't want to promise something handmade! But I do want to play! So Im going to say the first 3 people to comment on my blog will get something from me!! A little treat of somekind! If I don't have your email address leave it for me so that I can email you for your address! Now here is where I say that you then have to post this post on your blog and pay it forward to 3 other people....but, even if you feel like you can't "pay it forward" I still want you to leave a comment, and just enjoy the treat! (it is after all my own version of pay it forward!)

7 comments:

Pallets and Pearls said...

Ok I'm leaving a comment.... does this count? :) I hope I'm one of the first three, so I can get a treat :)

Pallets and Pearls said...

Ok this is apart of my first one, cause that was a lame comment... haha. This is a very cute idea! I'm excited to see what your pay if forward treat is :) I'll have to come up with something good for mine too :)

Britttany said...

Fun... I'm one of the 3 too! I've heard about it and am interested to see how it goes.... I will definitely Pay it Forward, even if it takes me awhile!

teesha & joel said...

tricky, your blog says three comments so i thought aww we missed out on something amazing. then i opened it and someone did one twice! now i feel bad though..because we live on the other side of the world. hm, good luck with that! haha just kidding...you can skip us, we don't count! we're just making this more tricky for the people who see "4 comments" and think they've lost :)

The Jones Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Jones Family said...

Oh no Teesh lives in Australlia! Tell you what Teesha, the treat that I am making...I don't think it will be any good by the time it reaches you! So ill make you specail number 4 and when you guys come and visit this year I will make you an extra special treat!!! Does sound ok?!

Monroe Family said...

Yay!! I count as the third person!!! I can't wait for a treat.