The Jones Family

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Firsts!!!!

Ryan gave Cameron his first haircut...and boy is it short!!! Almost too short! Cameron needed it though bc his hair was so splotchy, short in some spots and really long in others. So Ryan just buzzed it all off. After he was done he asked me if I was mad at him!? Ha, it is really short and my baby looks so different, but he really needed it and I told Ryan its ok ill grow back fast and it will grow back even! Now its just so light it looks like he has no hair!!! Now I can't run my fingers through his hair anymore!!!







Camerons first time with Rice cereal...he wasn't a big fan!! He gets it in his mouth and then doesn't know what to do with it. So then Ryan and I laugh at him and then he laughs and then it all comes out! Ha, Im sure he'll catch on soon!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG my nephew has no hair! Poor little guy...looks confused. He's becoming such a cute little guy...and getting so big...wish I could come see you guys again soon.

Britttany said...

WHAT THE!!! Oh my gosh the pictures of Ryan holding him up, after the cut, are so precious. Cameron has the cutest expressions on his face! He did need a cut, but you guys went so short! Lucky he's cute and he can pull it off!

Britttany said...

OH my gosh... he looks like a different baby!

Monroe Family said...

That is SO something Bob would do!!! I can't believe my nephew looks bald now! LUckily, he has a cute face so he can pull it off. Don't worry it will grow back even thicker.

Halima said...

What a smile! He is so cute, with or without all that hair!

Ben and Jenn said...

Cameron looks so different now! He is still such a cutie!