The Jones Family

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Cameron Ryan

About to go home!
Lincoln outweighs Cameron by 10 lbs!

He has the sweetest little face!


Ryan, Cameron, Britt, and Lincoln...Lincoln is so happy to have a new cousin!


Cameron and Ryan (he had to have an iv for antibiotics thats what on his arm...poor little guy)


Minutes after he was born!

Cameron finally made it! My water broke at 11pm on Friday night (after having contractions for 12 hours) then a bunch of supporting family members, a fantastic husband, 1 epidural, and 15 hours later Cameron was born at 2:06 pm on Saturday! He weighed 7lbs and was 21 inches long. He has a full head of hair and very blue eyes! We love him so much already!

13 comments:

Monroe Family said...

Oh my gosh I love those pics!! He is so stinking cute!! I need to see him soon.

Miller Family said...

Congratulations!!! He is beautiful!!! It's going to be so much fun as he and Lincoln get older and can play together and be little buddies. Good Job!!! He's perfect!!! Hope you are doing well! :)

Monroe Family said...

I just looked at the pics again today....He is so cute!!!!! I just had to post again. I might need to come see him today.

Tarwater Family said...

He is so adorable Brianne. You did an excellant job. He cooked perfectly. I can't wait to come and see him.

Erin Tarwater said...

I love his little sleepy face!!!

Anonymous said...

Brianne and Ryan,
Cameron is adorable. Congratulations on your new son.

Ben and Jenn said...

Congratulations!! He is so cute! I am glad that everything went well. Hope that you are doing well and are able to sneek a nap or two in. ;o)

Britttany said...

too fun! cute pics! i love him already too!

Pallets and Pearls said...

He is SO CUTE and so tiny :) I want to come see him soon!

Coartney Wright said...

congrats again he is so cute!

Halima said...

I have been waiting for those pictures, congratulations!! He is sooooo handsome!

Britttany said...

my and lindsey v were looking at pics of us when we were babies and i decided i think cameron looks a lot like you... the cutest!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! Looks like a healthy baby, how exciting! Keep us updated on his growth.