The Jones Family

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Brittany!!

Happy Birthday to you,

Happy Birthday to you,

Happy Birthday dear Brittany,

Happy Birthday to you!!!!








Today is my sisters Birthday!! I just wanted to wish her a super wonderful exciting fantastic day! SHes such a fun and great sister!! I love you Brittany I hope this year brings everything you and Chad deserve!! p.s the baby picture I found is pretty lame, its the only one I could find!

Happy Birthdays Brittany!!!

5 comments:

The Heredia Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Heredia Family said...

Happy birthday Brianne & Brittany....So how old are you guys now 23? Wishing you the best on your birthday.

Erin Tarwater said...

happy birthday to you both! I wish I could have been there for pedicures! Next year!!

Britttany said...

yeah, i feel like such a slacker now. thanks for the fun post, i will even choose to forgive you for posting pics that are not flattering by any means. j/k.... thanks it was a fun day. and thanks maria and erin for the b-day wishes, we had a good time.

Coartney Wright said...

happy happy birthday to you! everytime i think about calling you and brittany it is like 2 am when i am doing a feeding with mckayla and i figure you want to keep sleeping!! anyways happy belated birthday. and thank you so much for the swing!