The Jones Family

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Birthday Fun in 2008!

So I had a fun birthday this year! Right after work Brittany, Lindsay, Tatum and I got the cutest pedicures!! I highley recommend it, Its called Quality Nail, In Tempe. THe foot massage was the best!!! After the pedicures we all went to Moms house and ate pizza with everyone and then had cupcakes from Sams club. Everyone took turns playing the guitar hero! I got alot of fun stuff, including a box of 5 jigsaw puzzles which I have been obbsessed with!! Thank you Mom and Lindsay and Bob, Chad and Britt, Braden, Jeremy, Granny and Pop, Nikki, Tate and Ryan for helping me (us) celebrate our birthday! For a present I gave Britt tickets to Disney on Ice, It was more for me because I wanted to go and I wanted her and Chad to go with us!! It was alot of fun!! I can't decide which Princess was my favorite...I was a little disappointed bc Belle is my favorite and I think she was on it the least!
Another year older and one more year closer to 30...ouch!!

8 comments:

Britttany said...

Don't remind me that we are one year closer to 30! AAAHH! Anyways it was def a fun day, those pedicure's rocked fo sure! and of course i lovvveed disney on ice.

Lindsey Vance Parry said...

Hey Looks like you had an awesome birthday. I'm not sure what i want, i kindof want a girl but i remember being a teenager and i'm not sure that i want to have to do that but i want to see what i girl would look like.

Tina said...

Cute toes!!! I seriously LOVE them! How fun for you guys! And BTW there's nothing wrong with turning 30...(can you tell I have been telling myself that for the last two years)! haha...

Anonymous said...

little late, but happy birthday!! sooo jealous of disney on ice. all they have running here now is high school musical on ice :(

Monroe Family said...

I loved my pedicure!!! My nails still look fabulous!

the cummard family said...

You are so funny that you went to Disney Princess on Ice. I'll have to remember that, and next year you can take Quincy. She loved it....and I on the other hand, could have done without. Happy Late B-day!!!

Britttany said...

you need to put a baby ticker on your page now.... so you can count down the days.

Tarwater Family said...

Okay so I Know I don't always comment, but who has time, when you have a 11 month old who is so active in a non baby proof house. LOL I love to here how you are doing. We miss you and I am ready for another post. (Myabe like when you are going to have a baby and start catching up with the rest of us?!!) By the way how is Tatum?