The Jones Family

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Christmas 2007


Christmas was sooo much fun! We had Christmas Eve and my dads house! It was really fun! Heres Tate driving around in their backyard!



We spent Christmas morning with my mom and all my family! We all had so much fun! I look so tired! I got so many wonderful things, Santa bought me a new desk (I guess she was tired of Ryan and I having our computer on some storage containers!) We also got the most beautiful new table!


Granny and Pop bought all the grandkids a new swing to share at their house!






It was so cute and so much fun watching Tate open all his MANY presents! I had so much fun and got so many wonderful things! Everybody thank you sooo much!



The day after Christmas Ryans family came to visit all the way from Wyoming! We have done all kinds of fun things! We did all kinds of shopping, they went to Rawhide, then they left for 4 days and went to Las Vegas, I couldn't go because of work. It was a fun trip and we were so glad to get to spend time with them!
Ryan and his sister Tiffany at Rawhide!
Ryan and his famiy gearing up for the week!

5 comments:

Monroe Family said...

I love that adorable table you got for Christmas!!! Will you invite me over so I can eat dinner on it? It's so cute!

The Jones Family said...

You can come over anytime you want Linny Ill cook dinner we can have a family night!

Erin Tarwater said...

wow! I love that table! It couldn't be more perfect for you house. And I'm excited that I can have your old chair=)! See you Thursday night! p.s. we're staying at your house!!

Pallets and Pearls said...

Looks like you had an awesome Christmas...and I must say, your table is so cute! I love it!

Terisetta said...

I look really tired..old! Love the table still.. where's the pic of computer desk. I still havent' seen it put together