The Jones Family

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Make up vs. No Make up

Ok I know these are not the best pics but to tell you my story I had to have some evidence! So last saturday I was kindof lazy and didn't want to wear any makeup. I just got out of the shower and decided..none today. So that night Ryan tells me its the prettiest I've ever been and hes never seen me so beautiful...all this stuff that sounded good, but obviously it can't be true! So like any normal couple we bet that I couldn't go a whole week without wearing makeup.
Well I did it Monday and Tuesday...but when I woke up on Wednesday Im thinking to myself...what are you doing you can't go one more day without makeup!!! So needless to say I lost. But really I won, bc with a husband like that who needs makeup!!

p.s isn't the one with no makeup hideous!?













8 comments:

Monroe Family said...

I agree with Ryan, you do not need makeup. You are gorgeous without. However, if I tried to go without makeup, watch out, it would be quite a scary sight!!!!

Britttany said...

chad says the same thing to me, but i never took him seriously enough to go out with out makeup... i know i need it!!!

Pallets and Pearls said...

I agree with Ryan too....you don't need makeup! :) You are super cute with or without. Oh by the way, I changed my blog website, it is now gravesfamilysite.blogspot.com.

Erin Tarwater said...

you really are lucky that you don't need make up. But its so fun to play with!!

the cummard family said...

You look so good without make up! I think I put make up on, on Sunday's only. Unless I have a HUGE zit I have to cover up. Besides that, I'm too lazy. I have permanent eye liner....so that I look "kinda" awake....my eyes are so chink I couldn't go without that.

Heather Hadges said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Coartney Wright said...

brianne you are so pretty! my dad said to me once coart. you should probably wear some eye make up. at least he didnt say it when i was pregnant i probably would have NEVER recovered from that one!! ha ha but you are so beautiful without any makeup at all. lUCKY!!

Heather Hadges said...

OK! Apparently the Spelling Stalker wasn't around when I got my new web address! I spelled seredipity wrong! I SUCK!!!! My new blog is http://sweetseredipity.blogspot.com

Visit Often!!