The Jones Family

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Teri Lynn!



So I know everybody says they have the best mom in the world...but they would be wrong, because I have the best mom in the entire world! She is the most giving, caring, unselfish, kindest woman in the whole world! Every Saturday she goes grocery shopping for my grandma and on sunday she is one of the main ones that makes a whole huge meal for everybody in the family! Wow!
She loves her kids and grandkid (TATE!) so much she'd do anything for us! We lucked out with having a mom who rocks! Plus what a baker!
I left my brothers house earlier today and she was
there to watch Tate when I left she was making
killer brownies and thawing hamburger for dinner!
Isn't she great! Plus she single handely made my wedding possible.
If I ever needed something or I was stressed
or needed her opinion, she was there!
I just wanted everybody to know
how wonderful I think she is! So thanks mom for
all you do for Ryan and me and for being such a great
role model, mother, grandmother (my children will
be so lucky!) and friend! I love you!

9 comments:

Monroe Family said...

I would have to agree with you. She is awesome. I'm lucky to have such a great mother in law. Not to mention what an awesome grammy she is to Tate. He literally lights up when he sees her!!! We're lucky to have her in our lives.

Britttany said...

i concur with you... she's pretty kick ass. sorry for the vulgarity, but that is just the best way to describe her, i think i will have to say it again... she's kick ass! now mom, i think your definitely the best mom, brianne's just trying to suck up, so she will be ur fav, but everyone already knows i'm your fav. brianne, so sorry to have to break it to you, but no post you can do will change this. much love for trying!

Britttany said...

if u didn't know i was totally kidding!! but brianne thank you for the new post, all i have left to say is: ITS ABOUT FREAK'N TIME!

Terisetta said...

What did I do to deserve all this! Tell me so I can keep it up. Love you all. My life is very blessed to have you all in it.

Terisetta said...

.. by the way you are both my favs.. always have been!

Both pretty special in your own ways!

Monroe Family said...

I'm so sorry that you two have to fight for favorite daughter, but I am her favorite daughter-in-law. Hehe. I have that title all to myself:)

Monroe Family said...

I will have to agree that she is the best! Thanks mom for everything that you do. Those killer browinies were delicious by the way...!

Anonymous said...

Ha, ok its a tie! Linny I think your right, you'll always be her favorite daughter in law! Im ok with tying, theres enough love to go around!

Tina said...

Well...can I be her favorite niece? hahaha...but I totally agree that she is the best at well...EVERYTHING! I look up to her so much and thing she is the greatest AUNT anyone could ask for. I know I dont tell her that NEAR enough. I am so grateful for all she does for me and my family by just being there for us (and baking those cinnamon rolls that I would kill for). Love ya Teri!