The Jones Family

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Knotts Berry Farm!!




Horray for Theme Parks!!! This Thurday Ryan and I are going to go to California for a few days. While were there we are going to go to the beach and Knotts Berry Farm!! I haven't been since I was like seven! Im excited, plus Ryan has never been there. I'll make sure we take lots of pics so we can share them with you! They have a couple of new roller coasters that I can't wait to try!

Plus maybe we will get to see Snoopy, Charlie, and the gang!

7 comments:

Monroe Family said...

So fun! Are you going for Ryan's bday? Is it just the two of you going? How fun!!! Do you think I could fit in your luggage, I want to go :)

Terisetta said...

Have fun.. wish I was going..kinda!

Anonymous said...

Linny you guys should come, you to mom!! We asked everybody else and nobody else can go! So it'll be fun you don't have to sit in the suit case, you can just have a seat!

Britttany said...

ha-ha.. make her sit in the suitcase... j/k linny. if i didn't have school, and didn't need money i would totally be there. i will be there in heart.

Anonymous said...

ya you will britt! Thats ok we have Newport in a month!

Anonymous said...

How fun for you! I miss theme parks, they are so much fun!

Britttany said...

put pictures up of your trip please.