The Jones Family

Friday, July 20, 2007

Which Disney Princess are you?!

Ok everybody knows that I love all Disney Princess's!
So being the big huge dork that I am, I decided
to take a real fast quiz to see which
Princess I was!! I was a little sad that I was not
Belle, because she is my favorite! You should all
take the quiz and repost so you can see what
Princess you are!!! Doesn't she sound just like me!!!
Which Disney Princess Are You? You are Cinderella. You are
hard-working and never
complain, however, your trust is sometimes misplaced
and people sometimes take advantage of you. Still, you
are beautiful inside and out, and one
day you will realize it and find true love.

9 comments:

Monroe Family said...

I am cinderella too!

The Jones Family said...

Fun!!! Yay Linny!! I made the pharmacist take it and he was a tie, part Jasmine and part Ariel!! Ha, good times!! Thanks for playing!

Britttany said...

I am Pocahontas. I defy convention and sometimes do what is considered taboo. Unfortunately, others do not always appreciate my differences, so it's good that I'm so strong-willed. I'm loyal and I believe in fate. My true love will find me one day.

The Jones Family said...

fun britt, plus shes so pretty like you!!!

Britttany said...

thanks annie. i also took the harry potter quiz and i was hermione and then i took the friends quiz and i was 1/2 rachel and 1/2 ross. fun... good post, it gave me something to do for a 1/2 hour.

Britttany said...

i now took the disney villain. i'm part jafar and part cinderella's evil stepmother. ironic isn't it?

The Jones Family said...

Ha thanks britt you gave me something to do, I was ROss, Hagrid and Lady Temaine (same as you) it is Ironic because you are a wiked step mother!! Can you believe I was Hagrid...I wanted to be ron!

The Jones Family said...

oh no i spelled wicked wrong!

Erin Tarwater said...

Well, I am part Belle part Jasmine. I was a bit upset that I wasn't cinderella, but mine describes me pretty well.