The Jones Family

Monday, July 23, 2007

Mr. Jones and Me!


I have the best husband ever!! He made me dinner last night and didn't even care that I read Harry Potter!! Isn't he the cutest!! Ok I had to do it, I see all these blogs about how people have the best husbands...so I wanted to let everyone know I think I have the best husband too!!! And what a cutie!

Ryan and I in front of the Tetons!


Deann taking engagement pics!


Right after Ryan asked me to marry him!











Ryan and I at Disneyland and California Adventure!!!
Another Engagement pic!






Britt and Chads wedding, I was the Maid of Honor!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! Isnt it so fun being married?! Just to answer your question, after my husband graduates we will have residency for 3 years, but we wont know where that will be until March. But it wont be in Iowa, so we will be moving somewhere next year, we just dont know where!

Erin Tarwater said...

What a handsome couple...

Monroe Family said...

No one deserves to be happy more than you do brianne! Congrats!

Miller Family said...

You guys are a very cute couple!