The Jones Family

Monday, July 16, 2007






Oh no Erin and Heather both tagged me...So I guess im it!!! Here goes nothing!!!
7 things about me (I don't think I could name 7 things at least one person didn't know!)


1. Water is my favorite drink in the whole entire
world!!! (with strawberry lemonade a close second!)
2. I acutally like my job
(yes even after 8 years!!!)





3. I love to bake and everyone actually thinks that Im good at it!!! ; )
4. I have the cutest nephew in the whole
entire world...no one even takes a close second!!!
5. I love Disney Princess (Belle is my favorite!)
stuff and have boxes full of it, but even
when I moved I couldn't throw it all away!










6. I love coloring and playing games...yes I am
aware that I am 26 years old!! Even if we
(ryan and I) always lose I still love playing!!!
7. Mesa Frozen Yogurt!
is the best yougurt in the entire world and
I could eat it everyday!!
(Irish mint and chocolate!!!
YUMMMMY!)










5 comments:

Britttany said...

yeah you put your tag up! finally! haha. i have to admit, i knew all of that about you, but it's okay i still enjoyed reading it! and i have to admit mesa fryo is the best and i still owe you money for buying chad and me some!!

Britttany said...

now i have to comment on your background because you changed it toooo purple... luv luv it. got to go to lunch- i'm going to taco bell of course.

The Jones Family said...

Im just trying to keep up with the kellys!!!

Erin Tarwater said...

Those were a good seven fun facts. I didn't know some of them. I can't wait to frequent Mesa Frozen with you. They're gonna know us by name! hahah

Anonymous said...

Wow...I look kinda mad in that pic of me...lol Anyways this is kinda cool I like it. And did you guyz nick name your yellow car BumbleBee because of Transformers? I know Ryan loved that cartoon...lol Nice page though. Very cute.

~Your little sis...Tiffany