The Jones Family

Saturday, April 16, 2011

My baby shower!

My wonderful family threw me (and baby!) a wonderful pink baby shower! Thanks to all that helped especially Mom, Britt, Deann, Jill, Abby, Granny, Kim, Cindy, and Lindsay! You guys are the best! The candy to guess and win! Way to go Riley!
The yummy treats my mom and Kim made! So fun and so yummy!
Strawberry Cake balls and chocolate covered strawberries!
Cute party favors Lindsay made!
The dessert table (I think it was bigger than the food table!)
The food table minus a couple of salads that werent there yet!
Some of the guests! Thanks guys!

Playing one of Lindsays fun games!


A cute bow board that mom gave me! It has her name on it!
Lindsay gave me the cutest little ribbion blanket with her name on it! Bittany made this bow holder! Such a talented sister I have!
All the great and wonderful things my family and friends gave me for our little girl! Thanks so much everybody it was a great day and now Im even more excited for her to get here so I can dress her in all the cute clothes and put bows in her hair!

5 comments:

Monroe Family said...

Lydia's shower was PERFECT! It was decorated so beautiful with delicious food, fun games and cute presents!!:) I'm so glad I could be there to help celebrate. I'm so excited for her to be born I can hardly stand it!!

Monroe Family said...

P.S. I was wondering...Can I call her "little L"...? Run it by Ryan..LOL! I think its cute:) Love ya ANNIE!!

The Jones Family said...

Ha you can call her little L! I think after shes born we'll all prolly call her little L!! THanks again for the cute stuff LIndsay!

Monroe Family said...

Yay!!:) Your welcome!!

Britttany said...

What a fun shower! It was a fun day. I can't wait to meet your little girl!