The Jones Family

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

We had family night at our house last night! We had yummy port o subs, (thank you Braden and Audrey!) and Dirt Cake (thank you Brittany!) We had a fun time just letting the kids run wild!! Good thing Cameron, Tate, Macie, and Lincoln had a whole house to do it in! Cameron kept pushing Macie around!
The Gang!

I gave a little lesson on the armour of God and Tate was kind enough to be my helper!


It was a fun night, Thanks for coming guys! SO whos next!!

4 comments:

Pallets and Pearls said...

What a fun family night! I bet it gets crazy with all four of those kiddos together. I know it does when just Hallie joins Tate and Macie.. haha

Terisetta said...

I can do it.. it was fun and food was good

Monroe Family said...

Super fun night Annie thanks!

Britttany said...

What a fun night... you always plan fun get together's!