The Jones Family

Saturday, January 9, 2010

The best leaves ever!

Mom and Brittany bought a new playground/swing set, Us and Bob went out so that Ryan and Bob could help put it together. (after 3 hours they were maybe a quarter of the way!) So while the Boys were working hard I was having having so much fun watching the kids play in the leaves!! They are so precious! I had a hard time catching them all at the same time! So cute! Face dive!
Contemplating eating one?!
Lincoln rolling around and Macie laughing! I had a hard time getting Macie, she kept telling me no when Id say Macie cheese!

Not the best pic but all 3 of the little ones together!

Little Lincoln!!

Best 3 pictures ever! Love that Tater Tot!


SO cute!
Ha dancing around in the leaves!
Cute Tate!
Thanks Chad for raking up all the leaves so that the kids would have something to do!!

4 comments:

Monroe Family said...

Oh my gosh that picture of Tate dancing in the leaves made me laugh out loud! Thanks for taking pics. You know if I would have been there I would have been right there with you watching the cute kids! I love that first pic of Cameron too!!

Britttany said...

i must have been picking up the pizza cuz i had no idea you did this. love them all. can you please email me the pic of linc by himself sitting in the leaves. thanks... it needs to go in his next book.

Terisetta said...

so cute Brianne all of them..I hadn't look at any of your last pictures. love them all

Heather and James said...

Oh my goodness! The kids are getting SO big! They're all so adorable!