The Jones Family

Friday, November 13, 2009

No Strike!!

So this week was crazy!!! Most of you know I work for Safeway...and they have been having contract issues with the Union. Nobody could settle anything and the union was all ready to strike at 6pm today. Thank goodness, last night at 1:00 am they finally reached an agreeement! Thank goodness!! THe last strike they had lasted 5 months, I couldn't imagine not having a job for that long, Especially bc Ryan isn't working and the way the economy is! Thank you all that said prayers and kept your fingers crossed for us!!
Im going to borrow this quote Bob put on his facebook page that Pres. Uchtdorf said: "Work is an antidote for anxiety, an ointment for sorrow, and a doorway to possibility."
I have never been so excited to go to work!

3 comments:

Britttany said...

Just noticing you posted a blog and I never commented! Tell your stupid pharmacy to give me a job! Then it won't be stupid anymore.

Terisetta said...

so thankful it didn't happen.

Monroe Family said...

I'm so happy you were able to keep your job!