The Jones Family

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Winter in July/Chuck E. Cheese

Watching Tate try to squish the spiders
Ryan doing dance dance Revolution

Macie not wanting her pic taken!



Last weekend was super fun! Friday night we went to Chuck E Cheese with Bob and Co and Mom! Cameron had so much fun (although I think Ryan had more!) Saturday we then went to the Phoenix Zoo. They were having Winter in July. They had mounds of snow (ok it was ice, prolly from the hockey arena...but whatever!) The kids got to play in it and watch as the animals played with it. I didn't actually get any pictures of that bc Cameron hated the snow/ice (must be like his mommy!)

3 comments:

Britttany said...

Sorry I missed Chuck E Cheese... looked like you guys had fun. Also if you can believe it I forgot my camera at the zoo too, but I think Coury took some of Linc for me... that I will have to get.

Monroe Family said...

Glad you guys came to Chuck E Cheese with us!

Lindsey Vance Parry said...

FUN!! Where a kid can be a kid!!! :)