The Jones Family

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

November/December 2008



I have been babysiting Lincoln while Brittany goes to school (she is so awesome for doing that!! Shes my hero...wish I was back in school!!!) and she watches Cameron while I work (yes I had to go back to work...very sad) I wanted to take a pic of them together!! Cameron wouldn't stop moving his arm so it was a blur in all the pics! Ha...so cute they are!
Ryans family came for Thanksgiving and to see the baby. WE had fun. We hung out, went shopping and to the zoo. It was a fun time always fun to see Brad and Tiffany.
Here Cameron with his monkey he got at the zoo!

Ryan and Tiffany on a camel


Posing for the camera!


Ryan and Tiffany petting the stingrays

Camerons cute gobble till you wobble shirt that Aunt Brittany bought him for Thanksgiving!!! SO cute!
Tiffany holding Cameron...she is so excited to be an aunt.
Thanks for the fun visit Brad and Tiffany

6 comments:

Britttany said...

Lincoln didn't tell me that you took his and Cam's Picture together. Haha, of course he didn't he's only 5 months old! Anyways too cute. Its too funny to see my chuubers next to your little one and see the size difference. I think Linc doesn't want Cam to get close.... Cam gains half an ounce and Linc gains a whole ounce! haha. fun week with the in-laws fam... good pics!

Monroe Family said...

I have the 2 cutest nephews ever!!! What cute pics with Ryan's family too. I miss Cameron! I need to hold him.

Monroe Family said...

Those pics of Lincoln and Cameron...crack me up...they totally look like their dads! So cute!

Erin Tarwater said...

The pics with linc are so cute! Cameron looks so teeny tiny next to him!!

Coartney Wright said...

looks like fun!! those boys are so cute!

Pallets and Pearls said...

Cameron is so cute! I love the picture with him and his monkey. It was fun watching him last week. Hallie was very jealous I was holding a baby. It was so funny.