The Jones Family

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Tagged again

Erin pictured tagged me...sorry it took me long!!!


Favorite animal: anything thats stuffed!!


Favorite Food: HOmemade Hamburgers and cheesy potatoes!





Favorite Hobby: I love spending time with My family and reading!







Favorite song: Right now its Blake Sheltons Coming Home





Job: pharmacy technician...about 8 and 1/2 years now








Favorite Author: I have lots, but J.K Rowlings Harry Potter are some of my favorite!





Favorite Dessert: Chocolate anything...but especially icecream and cake!







Favorite color: JUst in case their was somebody out there who didn't know!

















4 comments:

Coartney Wright said...

sweet a new post! I know you have fun things to talk about... :)

Erin Tarwater said...

I love that your fav animal is anything stuffed! too funny! thanks for finally posting! we've missed you!

Erin Tarwater said...

p.s. you didn't tag anyone!!!

Britttany said...

that is an old, old pic of blake shelton (whom i adore) he looks way better now... if only he would drop miranda lambert!!!